It is not our desire to duplicate the services currently being provided by churches or city organizations, but rather compliment and bridge services.
- Provides day shelter and meals to the homeless on all State and National holidays
- Provides breakfast & bagged lunch to the homeless and financially distressed every Saturday
- Distributes tractor trailer trucks of food
- Visits the homeless in recovery and/or hospitalization
- Provides groceries and household products to those in need through our Food Pantry
- Provides and serves meals to the elderly and low income housing monthly
- Officiates wedding, funeral and memorial services
- Serves the Department of Social Services
- Promotes Foster Care Awareness
- Hosts "Day Of Compassion" & "Bless the City", local city mission events.